Well, this is not difficult if you pay attention and read carefully the next steps, because if you want to be the best you know, you have to do things by yourself and keep in mind that all the people around you want to be the best, too. Follow the next steps and you'll have good score wherever you are, the steps are: do your homework as well as you can, advance the next topics of the class, on your own, and study at least three hours per day.
The first step is doing your homework as well as you can. For instance, the teacher will say something related to the second a specific topic, about the characteristics of the Second World War. So, you can search more information. like what countries participate, how many countries were invaded by germans, and stick pictures related to the topic, for impressing your teacher.
Not only can you do your homework as well as you can, but also you can advance the next topics, which is the second step. First you read the next topic, after that you can do the activity in a separate piece of paper. So when the teacher says that all the students have to do the next activity, you are ready to present it, or pass to your book.
The last step is to study at least three hours per day, on account of the fact that it can help you to be the best in your class, and for all your life. For example, you can present a ambitious project to your boss, so you can be acknowledge by your boss. Continuing studying more and more you can improve your knowledge. Furthermore, you can be the best in your class and have or get good scores in your exams. Moreover, you can help the other ones who don't know too much about the topic, but without giving them the answers easily or giving them your book, they can copy.
As a matter of fact, you can follow the steps mentioned above, and you'll be the best in your class. Nonetheless, keep in mind that the other ones want to be the best, too. As you read this essay, it's up to you if you do it or not.
Renzo García
A08
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
I think it was a nice essay. I agree with you in most of the parts since you have good ideas. I think that by following those steps, I will become a better student. Visit my blog:
ResponderEliminarhttp://giancarloswriting.blogspot.com/
Hello Renzo,
ResponderEliminarI think the second step is really important. Instead of waiting for the lesson to advance and being passive to the teachers' explanations, leqarning to program one's own learning and looking ahead for what comes next is a great idea to become a really good student.
Hello, Renzo,
ResponderEliminarHey man, you can improve your essays while you write more and more, so I think tihs essay is interresting, so good luck.
Hello Renzo,
ResponderEliminarIt seems to me that the steps that you suggest are so good because sometimes I try to follow these steps and I get good results.I'd like to read more about that. Good Luck!
Visit my blog:
http://judithenglishwriting.blogspot.com/
Hello Renzo,
ResponderEliminarI think your essays are interesting and are good for the people who comment because for me are interesting and awesome
good luck for everyone! :D
ResponderEliminarWow thanks for your constructive comments. I realized that I didn't check up this blog since 2010. That's incredible, Just for not missing to write in english. Better for publishing more and more articles.
ResponderEliminar